The Marriage Course
What is The Marriage Course?
The Marriage Course was developed in 1996 by Nicky and Sila Lee (authors of The Marriage Book) for couples looking for practical support to strengthen their relationship.
Over seven sessions, the course will help you to:
- Understand each other’s needs
- Communicate more effectively
- Grow closer by learning methods to resolve conflict
- Recover from the ways you may have hurt each other
- Recognise how your upbringing affects your relationship
- Improve relationships with parents and in-laws
- Develop greater sexual intimacy
- Discover each other’s “love language” and much, much more….
Who is it for?
The Marriage Course is for couples who are married and seeking to strengthen their relationship. Some couples do the course to invest in their relationship, others need more urgent help. Either way, the course offers a lifetime of practical ideas and tools to help keep your relationship strong.
The Marriage Course is based on Christian principles but designed for all couples with or without a church background.
What can we expect?
On The Marriage Course each session consists of cake and a drink, a practical talk and a time for private discussion between you and your partner. Background music ensures that you can chat in complete privacy. You never share anything about your relationship with anyone other than your partner.
So what next?
We run The Marriage Course on a regular basis. Send us your details and we’ll let you know when we’re planning our next course.